Monday, June 11, 2012

A Pinteresting Weekend

This weekend, it seems, all of the food I ate was inspired by recipes my mom or I found on pinterest.  If you're not a member yet, join!  It's amazing!  Very inspirational!

On Friday, we had Susana and David over for dinner (with Sam, of course) and we served chicken tikki masala and then baked apples with ice cream and caramel drizzle for dessert.


Then Saturday, I'm not ashamed to say, we did n.o.t.h.i.n.g.  A welcome break from the wedding of my cousin on my mother's side last week - Congratulations Chris and Mita! - and the baby shower for my cousin on my dad's side the week before, not to mention the beach this coming weekend and then Alaska the following week!  I made this for lunch/snack on Saturday.


Sunday, I did more nothing, but went over to my parents with Colby for lunch.  We had grilled chicken fajitas and this dip as an appetizer - thanks mom!


Everything was delicious - feel free to try them all and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment