Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Great Day

Today was a great day!  Colby was so happy all day long!  He smiled at EVERYTHING.  And he played on his activity mat long enough for me to finish a 45 minute workout AND take a shower without having to console him once!  We also played Peek-a-boo successfully for the first time.  It involved covering Colby's face with a blanket and then removed it shouting "I FOUND YOU!" and by golly it got the biggest grins I've ever seen!

I went to my friend's bridal shower today too, and while I was there, my dad watched Colby.  They apparently spent the majority of the time outside on my parents newly redone patio, watching golf, and "watching golf."  The lighting was so perfect when I came back, I was able to get some beautiful shots of Colby, no flash required.  And the background of the chair cushions and his shirt really makes his beautiful blue eyes pop!  Enjoy!

Now that he's asleep, the perfect end to the day - time for a pint of ice cream, and the last two episodes of House on Hulu before the series finale on Monday....  :)

1 comment: